Great Value Fully Cooked Southern Style Chicken Breast Fillet, Whole, 32 oz (Frozen)

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Trying one bag of chicken means we’re down bad?

Y’all do the most for Internet likes 😂
not trying one bag:stopitslime:
...we've all probably tried or had frozen chicken before, but we all haven't made threads celebrating it with every intention of continuing with the consumption. Talkin about doin the most for internet likes...thats hilarious coming from you. The picture of that bag transported me to my grimey Foreman grill days. With how easy it is to buy and prepare a decent meal with regular non-frozen, non pre-seasoned chicken breasts i naturally assumed your pockets was hurtin and thats for certain. Probably down bad and don't even realize it. Remember these times kid. When u get out the struggle you'll look back wit some slight fond nostalgia and somewhat embarrassed

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
not trying one bag:stopitslime:
...we've all probably tried or had frozen chicken before, but we all haven't made threads celebrating it with every intention of continuing with the consumption. Talkin about doin the most for internet likes...thats hilarious coming from you. The picture of that bag transported me to my grimey Foreman grill days. With how easy it is to buy and prepare a decent meal with regular non-frozen, non pre-seasoned chicken breasts i naturally assumed your pockets was hurtin and thats for certain. Probably down bad and don't even realize it. Remember these times kid. When u get out the struggle you'll look back wit some slight fond nostalgia and somewhat embarrassed
Me trying one $10 bag of frozen chicken patties, which only contains like four or five patties, doesn’t mean shyt :yawn:

I forgot everyone is rich and has a chef prepare their home-cooked meals every day on here 🤷🏽‍♂️

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I forgot everyone is rich and has a chef prepare their home-cooked meals every day on here 🤷🏽‍♂️
See that's that brokie talk. You don't have to be rich with a private chef to avoid eating frozen bagged pre-sauced, pre cooked carcinogenic chicken nugget patties breh. The fact that you think "riches and chefs" is the alternative to that garbage lets me know you down real bad.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
See that's that brokie talk. You don't have to be rich with a private chef to avoid eating frozen bagged pre-sauced, pre cooked carcinogenic chicken nugget patties breh. The fact that you think "riches and chefs" is the alternative to that garbage lets me know you down real bad.
I just paid for a nice ass deck in cash for my nice ass house. I’m not broke at all. :heh:

I always post receipts on here so you can’t cap with me.

Post proof or stfu.

Ask @jdubnyce

I’m from the projects so it’s nothing to eat some frozen chicken patties and then spend three weeks out the country which I will be doing in three weeks :wow: