Grayson Allen at it again... almost fukked up Jrues leg

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Fan base already let his bytch ass know we don’t want that shyt in Memphis when he tried some fukk shyt with Grant Williams during Summer League. I’m a Grizz fan, but I can’t stand this chump, going back to his tantrum on the bench Duke days.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Intentional? No
Reckless ? Absolutely

He will learn quick or quickly be out the league playing that way

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
He hasnt perfected shyt. If he had, this thread wouldnt exist.

Hes sloppy as fxck with it. Whenever hes getting beat on a play he does some blatant clown shyt and then poorly tries to play it off.

Hes not slick like a Delly. Not even dumbass Zaza. The key is not to react with chaos after youve been beat. Its to be in a position where chaos will likely happen regardless so it doesnt look like you did anything.

He dove at the overhead pass knowing he had no chance, knowing he was getting beat and embarassed, and then vaulted himself at his feet so homeboy couldnt land properly. I kno exactly how these types of players think, they can be found at every level.

i can't tell if this is real/serious or satire. you just spouted off a bunch of bullshyt and you know it. there was nothing intentional about this, wow.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
i honestly can't believe people are in here claiming this was intentional, this type of play happens all the time. you people have lost your mind. just say you hate him because of who he is and don't try and pretend like this was a dirty/intentional play. your biases are grossly showing.