Grayson Allen at it again... almost fukked up Jrues leg

Daps
Too much of a history of this stuff with this dirty cac for me to ever give him the benefit of the doubt in situations like this. The fact that it somehow continues to happen despite it apparently being "clearly unintentional" (:comeon:) tell you all you need to know. fukk em, kick him out the bubble and that whole wack ass team along with him while you're at it :pacspit::camby:

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I'd say this was accidental but Grayson is one of the few who's actually perfected the art

He hasnt perfected shyt. If he had, this thread wouldnt exist.

Hes sloppy as fxck with it. Whenever hes getting beat on a play he does some blatant clown shyt and then poorly tries to play it off.

Hes not slick like a Delly. Not even dumbass Zaza. The key is not to react with chaos after youve been beat. Its to be in a position where chaos will likely happen regardless so it doesnt look like you did anything.

He dove at the overhead pass knowing he had no chance, knowing he was getting beat and embarassed, and then vaulted himself at his feet so homeboy couldnt land properly. I kno exactly how these types of players think, they can be found at every level.