"Gray Death"...the new drug hitting white america; it can KILL YOU by touching it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:huhldup:

Gray Death: The deadly opiod cocktail that’s trickling into Alabama
By Stephon DinglePublished: May 15, 2017, 10:25 pm

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A powerful street drug called “gray death” has authorities puzzled as it continues to spread across the south and linked to a high number of overdoses and deaths.

Officials say the drug has slowly made its way into the state with a couple of cases popping up in South Alabama, but drug task force agents are trying to figure out exactly what makes up the deadly substance.

Alabama officials have taken notes from neighbors in Georgia law enforcement who over the past 4 months have seized 50 batches of “gray death.”

Its a drug so powerful – that even touching it with your bare skin – could kill you. :whatyoumean::50centscust::TeyonahLMAO:

“Well this is certainly a lethal cocktail of heroine, fentanyl and carfentanil that we have seen in intelligence reports in our narcotics community and it suggests that it is being used recreationally in our neighboring state in Georgia,” said Lt. Clay Hammac of the Shelby County Drug Enforcement Taskforce.

With Birmingham only an hour and a half from the state line, officials are having to play catch up, “we don’t realize something is a new trend or fad, or problematic until it has already shown itself on the streets,” Lt. Hammac said.

Even those who work with drug addicts know, facing the new deadly craze is almost inevitable.

“We know that most of our trafficking comes through Atlanta to some degree so eventually it will be here, is that in one month, one week, six months we don’t know,” said Sandor Cheka, the executive director of Addiction Prevention Coalition.

“We do need to be prepared for it and get information out to folks to help them understand this can come and will probably come to Birmingham,” Cheka continued.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_mkzytbc0Kq1s74wyto1_500_zpswo2kjjqj.gif

Sounds like Karma finally kicking in for my peoples pain

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And Jeff Sessions only want to focus on crack, weed and black people for mandatory minimums meanwhile white drug dealers skate under the radar making millions and white people die by the boatload but hey I guess it's not that important...:trollol: the war on drugs, amirite?

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure it'll be in Texas soon too. The meth heads (or whatever they are ) are dropping like flies in my area. A druggie bumped into me yesterday in the store and she smelled like she was rotting :scust:

The white folks out here are getting desperate for drugs. I have never seen anything like this before! :picard:

Seems like the sh*t they did back in the 80s to black folks is happening to them now 10 fold :ohhh: