"Graphics dont matter" crowd .. get in here and hold this L

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Last gen games were beautiful, they just didn't run super well.
TLOU 2, The Order, Uncharted 4, Ghosts of Tsushima, SpiderMan, MW2018, GOW 2018, Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, etc etc etc.. I could go on. Games looked great and ran great last gen.

But they are all ... last gen games... They can and will look much better than that this gen.

That's where we're at now, getting those photorealistic games to consistently run at high framerates and not sputter.

Framerate is supremely overrated.

- Real, next gen Destruction
- Large scale battles
- Insane graphical fidelity
- Advanced A.I

ALL will enhance a game more than... framerate. Last gen games with high framerates is not next gen. Don't let these nerds at digital foundry fool you. They have ruined tech advancement with their pixel counting and insufferable framerate talk

Chef

All Star
Daps
It looks great. PC platform is really delivering on the indie front when it comes to shooters.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So how many computers will I have to own and run in parallel to play this game? :dahell:

And how quick will Congress ban this game and any like it from stores? :jbhmm:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
That looks amazing, but at the end of the day, it only matters if it's fun to play. Nobody wants a polished turd.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
TLOU 2, The Order, Uncharted 4, Ghosts of Tsushima, SpiderMan, MW2018, GOW 2018, Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, etc etc etc.. I could go on. Games looked great and ran great last gen.

But they are all ... last gen games... They can and will look much better than that this gen.

Framerate is supremely overrated.

- Real, next gen Destruction
- Large scale battles
- Insane graphical fidelity
- Advanced A.I

ALL will enhance a game more than... framerate. Last gen games with high framerates is not next gen. Don't let these nerds at digital foundry fool you. They have ruined tech advancement with their pixel counting and insufferable framerate talk
negged