Granny Love is calling your bluff, Red Pill brehs.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shoot.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Those same God-fearing, cake baking grandmas all used to have 7 or 8 kids.
:hubie:
If social media existed back then as well as the attention economy, you better believe that behavior would be out in the open.

Everyone wasn't walking around with a camera in those days. Those old church ladies weren't always old. When that whiskey starts hitting, your great uncles and grandfathers will speak on what REALLY went down when they pulled up in a new car with a fresh zoot suit :sas2:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I think its perfectly fine to appreciate her confidence and level of seduction, as you ain't getting that from any woman under 35. That said, I'm grossed out by her knowing she's probably been ran through by all the old guys at the local neighborhood card games.

tenor.gif
Pick up uncs scraps brehs

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
:wow:Not gonna lie I my dikk jumped. I’d go ham on a late night off some drank and an edible then disappear into the dark like Batman. Somebody drop the OF

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Every type of Woman has men that fukk with her. Even retarded women probably get play. Doesn’t mean much.

This is true.

Show me a adjustable 4 and I will bet dollars to donuts she has a regular dude she is fukking and probably a couple of kids

I would venture that 95% of women can get sex. Now a marriage is a different story

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This is true.

Show me a adjustable 4 and I will bet dollars to donuts she has a regular dude she is fukking and probably a couple of kids

I would venture that 95% of women can get sex. Now a marriage is a different story
Yup.

i am impressed that she understands the male mind though. She was probably a 304 when she was younger.

But you’re not controlling my Johnson ma’am.