Grandson Kills His 72 year old Grandfather to Buy Sneakers And Get A Tattoo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: :merchant: :wtf:

http://www.suntimes.com/19185539-76...-year-old-man-who-was-headed-to-dialysis.html

ws1gqu.jpg

William Strickland waited for his grandfather to step out of his South Side home to take his paratransit ride to a kidney dialysis appointment early March 2, authorities said Saturday — then stood behind the 72-year-old man, shot him six times in the back and stole his wallet, leaving him to die just steps from his home.

Prosecutors said Saturday that Strickland, 19, used the money he took from his grandfather, who also was named William Strickland, to pay for new gym shoes, a cellphone and tattoos...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Damn man thats crazy,kids be killin their own family members like it's nothin

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
shot him in the back too....like a true coward. Couldnt even face his granddaddy, so at least he woulda known before he expired that his son raised a true bytch ass niqqa.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Damn bruh. Some of these kids are fukkin sick in the head :snoop::snoop:

It's sad cuz last year I was 19 and my grandfather was 72 but I would never in a million years think about killing him. He gave me a job so I could work and buy my own shoes, and also inadvertently got me some p*ssy.

Them OGs gonna destroy this kid when he goes to jail

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Damn bruh. Some of these kids are fukkin sick in the head :snoop::snoop:

It's sad cuz last year I was 19 and my grandfather was 72 but I would never in a million years think about killing him. He gave me a job so I could work and buy my own shoes, and also inadvertently got me some p*ssy.

Where is your mama and your papa at?