Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The granddaughter of Joseph Orgill III, a billionaire who founded the hardware distributor Orgill Inc., was abducted during an early morning run near the University of Memphis. The Tennesse Bureau of Investigation said that Eliza Fletcher, 34, was jogging around 4:30 a.m. on Friday (September 2) when a dark-colored GMC Terrain pulled up alongside her, and a man forced her into the vehicle.

A few hours later, Fletcher's husband, Richard Fletcher III, contacted the police to report that she was missing. According to The Daily Beast, police found her shattered cell phone and water bottle on the street near the area she was kidnapped.

Officials have not provided any information about the possible motive for Fletcher's abduction.

Fletcher's family is offering a $50,000 reward for her safe return.

"We look forward to Eliza's safe return and hope that this award will help police capture those who committed this crime," her family said in a statement.

We going to see more of this, people are starving.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Don’t care where you are…jogging super early/late is NEVER wise as a woman. This is so sad and scary
There was a Hispanic woman in Clinton, IL who when missing after a late night walk a couple weeks ago. I don't know if she still missing or not, but why walk that late at night ?????!!!!!

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
They’re billionaires and they can only give a $50k reward?

:camby:
Creh was like, "I'll offer a lil something but that bih was only my 3rd favorite grandkid."

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Exactly she finna be like, that’s all I’m worth to y’all?

:gucci:

It would hurt like a motherfukker, but I'd like to think family my family could come together for a 50k reward. At least to save my life. No bullshyt thats a LOT of money, but to some billionaires? man you got to at least start at 250k that seems fair.