Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
cant stop playing San Andreas for free at that
only mad about 2pac being off the soundtrack... and a bunch of other songs on games

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
l8zbwpxwa6z71.png

:mjlol:

edit: my bad, already posted

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Take-Two requested to remove GTA mods and a fan-remake of GTA Advance

The mods that were removed:

• GTA Advance PC Port Beta 2;
  • The Lost and Damned Unlocked for GTA 4;
  • GTA IV EFLC The Lost And Damned (65%).
The GTA Advance PC Port Beta 2 is a fan-remake of GTA Advance for GTA 3. The original 2D-game was developed by Digital Eclipse and published by Rockstar Games in 2004. The game was released only for the Game Boy Advance.

The Lost and Damned Unlocked mod for GTA 4 was uploaded in 2009. It swaped Niko with biker Johnny Klebitz, the protagonist of the The Lost and Damned episode. The mod included its outfits, bikes and weapon icons.

The GTA IV EFLC The Lost And Damned is simply a save game file with 65% of the story completed. It's not even a mod.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Downloaded the pirated version, exactly what I expected, which means anyone that pays full price for this is a moron :mjlol:

Also the optimization for the PC version is awful, GTA V and RDR2 run better on my rig than this shyt.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I wanted to love this and while there are some improvements, there are too many things done in a half-assed fashion that will not allow me to get this without more work done. Even then, strong indifference due to the music getting cut too.