Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
switched the settings from fidelity to performance and its better now

Also they got Sean Price still in GTA 3 :blessed:
the way these bullshyt graphics is shouldn't even be a performance mode. shyt can run on a potato.
When they can’t even get the license to a 2Pac song from his first fukking album. You already know Ambitionz Az A Ridah is most likely going :camby:in two years.
pac aint my favorite rapper but that song is one of my top 5 favorite intros of all time. that shyt with the piano loop hard as fukk 2 n a half decades later. its one of them untouchable songs:banderas:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
When they can’t even get the license to a 2Pac song from his first fukking album. You already know Ambitionz Az A Ridah is most likely going :camby:in two years.

Yeah Rockstar shouldn't have invested their time in something else besides a remake for this. I was just reading an article yesterday that half of the songs that were in the original trilogy were removed like 2Pac & MJ b/c they couldn't get the rights to them and other songs. If that were the case this project should have been scrapped.

I would have rathered seen Rockstar invest time in a Max Payne remastered trilogy than this shyt.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I just looked at a video comparison and this is disappointing, they really dropped the ball here. They didn’t make any upgrades to the gameplay or physics. It just looks slightly more vibrant and they threw in some hDR. Lazy and weak attempts at a remake.

these devs need to understand the older the game the more The more work has to be done it needs a remake and not a remaster.