Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer Thread - IT'S HERE!

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
ABSOLUTE trash.

middle-aged weirdos arguing all day/everyday about 35% console price increases and vanishing movies they never bothered downloading/watching on their consoles all in the name of console “wars”…and hyping up games they barely play cuz it’s own “their” console
You could say this for every forum on here.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could say this for every forum on here.

it’s getting to that point…I just need to fall back but it’s a lot of miserable dudes pushing bad-faith arguments over some silly ass agendas…nikkas will even enter a thread about a naked bytch with some angry ass agenda :mjlol:

“she too light skin”

“she probably like white boys”

“she gonna be fat in 2 days”

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
recently copped my son the PS5 so he can fukk with Spiderman...basically watch me play

is there anyway to set that up on auto play like Madden? so he can think he is playing it? like demo mode?

GTA is my all time fave so this is perfect timing

im curious to know if the female character is gonna be able to pull up in the whip and buy some p*ssy too 🤣

I hope my nikka got a Bluetooth headset and a custom playlist so I can buss at police over the soundtrack

crazy to think when my lil bro put me onto GTA 3 I had no kids, now I got 4...gonna have to lock in the man cave when this drops with a big bag

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
2025 release date, which means 2027 for PC :mjcry:

The "Buy $BTC" watermarks on the leak :mjlol: