Grand Theft Auto 6 Teased By Journalist After Being Invited To Rockstar Games

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When you're a busy productive adult it's kind of hard to commit to a bunch of different hobbies. I work and hit the gym and that's really all the time I have for the most part. Besides the weekends.

I'll get around to it though.
I can understand GoWR, but GTA V has been out for like 10 years. It’s a great game. Get on it. (GoWR is really good too)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I can understand GoWR, but GTA V has been out for like 10 years. It’s a great game. Get on it. (GoWR is really good too)
Yeah that's the other thing. I checked out of gaming after the PS3 generation. Before that I was a fiend. Owned all the consoles and all that. But eventually life and priorities changed up. I want to get back into it which is why I purchased the PS5 Ragnarok edition around Christmas time.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah that's the other thing. I checked out of gaming after the PS3 generation. Before that I was a fiend. Owned all the consoles and all that. But eventually life and priorities changed up. I want to get back into it which is why I purchased the PS5 Ragnarok edition around Christmas time.
Well, a positive of that is you get to play the best version. You’re in for a treat :blessed: