Grand Opening Grand Closing. The Day Before is shutting down 4 days after release.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
APB is still around..hackers and cheaters are wrecking it

Fntastic tweeting"It was our first big experience..shyt happens." :dead:

It just blows me the whole "my bad lmao" tweets from the company like they didn't realized the shyt was uncooked from the jump. This is on the level of ET for the Atari type of shyt. Like I never in my wildest dreams would see one damn video game make people realized that this industry is a fukking joke.

You got companies crying foul because Balder's Gate devs actually gave full cohesive piff and racked up awards (Todd's soul still burning). Maybe just maybe, gamers are tired of getting played. Lord know I am.

It's getting to the point where the new AAA is the A to AA's. Hell, there has been so much content that was swept under the rug for mediocre garbage ass bloated 100gbs a patch games this year alone.

Embarrassing.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just blows me the whole "my bad lmao" tweets from the company like they didn't realized the shyt was uncooked from the jump. This is on the level of ET for the Atari type of shyt. Like I never in my wildest dreams would see one damn video game make people realized that this industry is a fukking joke.

You got companies crying foul because Balder's Gate devs actually gave full cohesive piff and racked up awards (Todd's soul still burning). Maybe just maybe, gamers are tired of getting played. Lord know I am.

It's getting to the point where the new AAA is the A to AA's. Hell, there has been so much content that was swept under the rug for mediocre garbage ass bloated 100gbs a patch games this year alone.

Embarrassing.
That actually describe Balder Gate 3 as well also it help that it was in early access on pc since 2020.