GranBlue Fantasy Re: Link (PS4, Platinum Games)

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just started only in chapter 4. The boss battles are so dope and I like that the stages aren't some drawn out bullshyt. Also I like that you can skip the cutscenes if you choose to and they will summarize the main points of the cutscenes luckily they aren't too long so far.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having more fun than expected especially now that I’m endgame status. I know I’m going to roll with Vane and Narmaya until they reach 100 but with so many other characters to choose between I don’t know who else I want to main.

This game ain’t winning no awards but it definitely succeeds in fun factor. I’m way to hooked

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just unlocked all the characters :whew:

So far my highest leveled hero is Vane and Narmaya at 76. I think for now I’ll run with 6 heroes, all 4 knights, Narmaya and Id

I can’t put this game down it’s to addictive :banderas:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah, it took a minute for this game to actually "grab" me but once I seen the secondary mode for the additional quests and how you can play those with your AI crew OR with 3 other brehs it locked me in.

Once we all get leveled up we need to do some Coli co-op, me and @Khalil's_Black_Excellence already scheming lol

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I’m done with game :francis:

I’m on extreme and the grind is a lil too much, and that’s just to get my people to the appropriate level for the difficulty scaling. Let alone farming for weapons and gear then money for said gear.

I’m not built like that:whoa:

I’ll play here and there but I’m gonna probably move on to some other games on my que.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’m on extreme and the grind is a lil too much, and that’s just to level my people to the appropriate level for the difficulty scaling. Let alone farming for weapons and gear then money for said gear.

I’ll play here and there but I’m gonna probably move on to some other games on my que.

Is there a story to finish or is it like genshin?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a story to finish or is it like genshin?
I’m still on the epilogue so I don’t know. From what I can see is once you hit the last difficulty you farm the same shyt over and over and over again which I knew but to save myself from burning out I’ll be playing this less. I got my money’s worth :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I’m on extreme and the grind is a lil too much, and that’s just to get my people to the appropriate level for the difficulty scaling. Let alone farming for weapons and gear then money for said gear.

I just set the game to auto for the mission assualt formation and go do sum else.

Got like 10 people at lvl 100 and 50k msp currently :dead: