GranBlue Fantasy Re: Link (PS4, Platinum Games)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Been playing since last night

How many more playable characters are in this? I don't know shyt about this anime but I have granblue fantasy versus cause of ps plus and I wanna run with a knight based party (Katalina, Lancelot, Siegfried, Percival)

This dude in twitch said Rackam the gun user is OP af, who are you running with?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many more playable characters are in this? I don't know shyt about this anime but I have granblue fantasy versus cause of ps plus and I wanna run with a knight based party (Katalina, Lancelot, Siegfried, Percival)

This dude in twitch said Rackam the gun user is OP af, who are you running with?
I’m currently running with Gran, Narmaya, Io, and Rackam who is a complete beast. There’s 12 extra characters you can get to join but you need a crewmate card to unlock them. So far I just unlocked Narmaya since I liked here in the demo.

I heard there’s 18 characters so I assume you get 2 more…

I don’t know anything about this franchise outside the fighting game like you but since it’s a action Jrpg I had to cop and I’m really satisfied with it so far

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I can't believe people have access to this game and I can't find reviews for it. Weird as hell.
I was looking for the same. Can't find anything except reviews of the demo :stopitslime:

Tried the demo. I'm not a JRPG fan but I like the combat. Almost like a single player MMO.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People have early access, not sure what is complicated about it. Game is out out tomorrow.
It's complicated because if the game is available to part of your live audience reviews should have gone out before then. Example Starfield. When early access started the review embargo ended. It just shows a level of confidence in your product that you end review embargos before the game is actually out.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's complicated because if the game is available to part of your live audience reviews should have gone out before then. Example Starfield. When early access started the review embargo ended. It just shows a level of confidence in your product that you end review embargos before the game is actually out.

...this game is no where near as big as Starfield. It's a pretty niche action JRPG. It really isn't complicated at all, reviews will trickle out over the coming days.

There are loads of positive impressions online, it will hit high 70s/very low 80s.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking for the same. Can't find anything except reviews of the demo :stopitslime:

Tried the demo. I'm not a JRPG fan but I like the combat. Almost like a single player MMO.
That’s pretty accurate description, it’s a weird kinda game lol but I’m really enjoying it. The demo sold me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
...this game is no where near as big as Starfield. It's a pretty niche action JRPG. It really isn't complicated at all, reviews will trickle out over the coming days.

There are loads of positive impressions online, it will hit high 70s/very low 80s.
Starfield reviews went live because the audience was playing it anyway not because it was big. The reviews were pretty meh on that game. If people are playing the game they are likely giving impressions online so whatever the reviewer reception is it's time to face the music.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you played the demo and liked the combat then that is the game basically.