Gran Turismo Sport VS. Forza 7 and the hypocrisy of internet gaming cacs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you've been paying attention over the last couple years, there's always been something the internet gaming community is outraged at.

From online passes to "always online" drm, dlc, day one patches, micro transactions, unfinished games, etc, to now "loot boxes" being the current demon.

If you've paid further attention, you'd see that the outrage is conditional. Depending on the developer, publisher, and platform the outrage seems to change.

Kinda like how GTA can have pay to win DLC and nobody cares, but battlefield has it and "ea is the worst company on earth" yet Titanfall has none of that and doesn't get any credit for it.

Which brings us to Gran Turismo Sport

Gran Turismo can literally check off almost every outrage inducing feature.

Always online
Huge day one patch
Unfinished game
Promised features missing day one.
Cut content with plans to sell it back as DLC.
fukked up servers at launch leaving people with a useless disc.

Yet there's no outrage, even got "gamers" mad that reviewers aren't praising the game.

While Forza 7 is a complete game with more content than ever. More content than it's competitors. Purposely decided to NOT have any micro transactions until people are satisfied with the in game economy.

But all we heard around launch was outrage over "loot boxes". And Microsoft being "greedy"

What gives?

If all those outragable offenses are so bad, then shouldn't games like Titanfall and Forza get praise?

Why is "gamer" outrage so conditional?

Discuss.......

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I had to pass on GT once I learned it was always online.

I don't have the patience for shaky servers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't have it but from what I've seen rain is in the game as of patch 1.02 but that checks off the "huge day one patch" critique you posted so I'll take this L :mjcry:
Don't know where you got that video from, but from what I can discern rain isn't in the game right now.

And beyond that.

That video you posted looks trash as fukk.

That's what y'all calling better than Forza???

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know where you got that video from, but from what I can discern rain isn't in the game right now.

And beyond that.

That video you posted looks trash as fukk.

That's what y'all calling better than Forza???

:mjlol:
mani-love-crossover

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I had to pass on GT once I learned it was always online.

I don't have the patience for shaky servers
I dont think youd have to worry about that while playing single player... Its not like shyts going to be lagging while you play