Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Do you know of any racing wheel sets for the ps5? Preferably one thats compatible with series x for forza horizen 5 but im trying to go all in with gt7... i didnt fukk wit gt sport and forza 7 was meh

I have a Logitech G29 setup with the wheel/shifter/pedals. They make 2 versions, one is PS/PC the other is XBOX/PC. I have the PS one for when I had a PS3, it will work with the PS5. When I built my pc gaming rig I used the same wheel for Forza and the rest of the racing titles. The Logitech is the entry level setup, if you wanna go all out head over to Fanatec.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a Logitech G29 setup with the wheel/shifter/pedals. They make 2 versions, one is PS/PC the other is XBOX/PC. I have the PS one for when I had a PS3, it will work with the PS5. When I built my pc gaming rig I used the same wheel for Forza and the rest of the racing titles. The Logitech is the entry level setup, if you wanna go all out head over to Fanatec.
Dang good thing horizons on pc so i can live with that. Is it a wireless setup? Edit i just checked on amazon this will probably be what i cop good looking

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Dang good thing horizons on pc so i can live with that. Is it a wireless setup? Edit i just checked on amazon this will probably be what i cop good looking

Yea, I picked a lot of the Forza and Steam racing games on sale. Forza Ultimate Editions were damn near half off at one point. No, it's not wireless, only 1 usb and a power brick.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
AFRiipB.gif

77FLFqh.gif

:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

kdmYwhv.gif

Two more of the "Behind the Scenes" trailers for Gran Turismo 7 have emerged, well ahead of what we expect their scheduled release dates to be. This time the clips focus on vehicle personalization and the tracks of GT7, though you'll need to be pretty handy with Spanish to keep up.

The first of the two videos — which are titled "Zero to Sixty" rather than "Behind the Scenes" — is called "Personalization" and deals with aspects of vehicle tuning.

According to this video clip, GT7 will offer the biggest number of tuning parts ever seen in a Gran Turismo game, so we can't wait to find out more about this nearer to launch.

untitled-13ajo5.gif

More Gran Turismo 7 Trailers Leak Out: "Tracks" and "Personalization"

Last edited: