Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yes..... Granted it was Wednesday since I was debating between digital and physical.

But if this is just like Horizon where inside the case there is a code to download the game :snoop:

Only thing inside my physical was 2 cards with bonus content and codes. PS5 had to do it's usual, copy the game, then download some more content. I was up and running in less than 30min.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only thing inside my physical was 2 cards with bonus content and codes. PS5 had to do it's usual, copy the game, then download some more content. I was up and running in less than 30min.
So no disc again?

A code to download the digital copy again like Horizon????

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So no disc again?

A code to download the digital copy again like Horizon????

No, there was a disc and the 2 bonus cards. Honestly the only reason I got the disc edition console was for the GT7 steel book case. I'd much rather just download the games then having to switch out discs.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what racing wheel yall use?

this logitech joint the price of a PS5
not sure i can pull the trigger :gucci:

…and that’s probably the most inexpensive respectable entry wheel…if you have doubts don’t…it’s a “serious” hobby money-wise to be able to ultimately do the same thing you can with a regular controller…you’re just paying for the immersion which can provide another level of fun once you get into it…but if cost is a factor then it may not end up being worth it…imo the most important factor is do/will you spend enough time playing this game and/or other racing games to justify the expense?

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
…and that’s probably the most inexpensive respectable entry wheel…if you have doubts don’t…it’s a “serious” hobby money-wise to be able to ultimately do the same thing you can with a regular controller…you’re just paying for the immersion which can provide another level of fun once you get into it…but if cost is a factor then it may not end up being worth it…imo the most important factor is do/will you spend enough time playing this game and/or other racing games to justify the expense?
Yeah man. I get the novelty of a new game, especially one on the scale of Gran Turismo. But how many people are going to be playing regularly in 2 months? 6 months? A year? If you aren't going to be on this game several times a week for the next couple of years, don't waste your money on a wheel.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just watching some YouTube videos on this and the loading times on PS5 are :whoo:

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this but you know who has all my time right now :noah:

ace890

Rookie
Daps
Car livery I made using Cyberpunk 2077 as an inspiration:
nilbwpvsnhl81.jpg