Grab Your Magnums/Wads of 100s - Official Its Always Sunny Season 11 Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
""Tatiana, I want you to clean yourself. For I will enter you hard, and deep, and it will last for as long or as short as I please. But you will be clean. Only when you are clean will you know my power" - Dennis Reynolds
He's mastered the deadpan delivery :deadmanny:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
""Tatiana, I want you to clean yourself. For I will enter you hard, and deep, and it will last for as long or as short as I please. But you will be clean. Only when you are clean will you know my power" - Dennis Reynolds
It's surprising to me glenn howerton doesn't get more acting roles. Dude is really a great actor. He can pull off damn near any style effortlessly.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's surprising to me glenn howerton doesn't get more acting roles. Dude is really a great actor. He can pull off damn near any style effortlessly.
I had a hard time taking him serious way back when in The Strangers. I couldn't shake the notion that Dennis (the character) was a cameo in the movie. Really took the edge off the whole film actually :russ:.

My problem would be warming up to the idea of him playing anyone that could be more defining of a role than Dennis ala my problem with Idris/stringer

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X

coffee_town_converted.jpg

wkYtLHt.png

We are Groot...

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Brehs I got my mom onto this show :dead:

She's binge watching it on Netflix. When macs dad tried to get them to smuggle drugs in there ass she literally hit the :laff:.