"Grab The Strap Cause When The Bullets Start Zingin', Kristaps Will Pop, Pop, Pop!": Official Wizards 2022-2023 Season Thread

Where do the Wizards finish?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Had a good run last night! Porzi and Gafford did the damn thing!! I was sitting right there in the 100s chowing down on Federalist Pig and vibes!

Got that Jamison bobble head at one of the games recently :wow:
Do you feel any better about
3ruZTHW.png
and his ability to make adjustments?

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Do you feel any better about
3ruZTHW.png
and his ability to make adjustments?

I am more concerned with how we end games. Clock Management late is awful..... refusal to run plays to get an open look.....too much iso dow the stretch....very little controlled acton....constant deep shots with no one under the boards....I guess you get my point LOL

Daps
Reppin
Wizards - Redskins - VCU BBall - FSU Football
This season has been real weird. We have 3 guys who can go for 30+ any given night yet still we're lackluster. Hoping we make the play-in then the playoffs and play to our potential. Aint looking too likely but who knows. The Wiz love to be a pleasant surprise in the 1st round lol

*waits for someone to respond with the PLAYOFFS?? meme*

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This season has been real weird. We have 3 guys who can go for 30+ any given night yet still we're lackluster. Hoping we make the play-in then the playoffs and play to our potential. Aint looking too likely but who knows. The Wiz love to be a pleasant surprise in the 1st round lol

*waits for someone to respond with the PLAYOFFS?? meme*

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Based on this

Id rather not make the play in. There's four teams our record will not get worse than. And two teams in between that in Orlando and Portland. A few wins up and our top three odds drop drastically. I see Brandon miller going second. I was fussing about losing the tenth spot but I see we really not gonna go anywhere and worsen our odds. Where we can still jump to top three at a rate of 27 to 36 percent odds depending on our slot.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Based on this

Id rather not make the play in. There's four teams our record will not get worse than. And two teams in between that in Orlando and Portland. A few wins up and our top three odds drop drastically. I see Brandon miller going second. I was fussing about losing the tenth spot but I see we really not gonna go anywhere and worsen our odds. Where we can still jump to top three at a rate of 27 to 36 percent odds depending on our slot.
Blazers need to start winning. But otherwise, it is looking like the 6th slot is very attainable.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Based on this

The "good" news is that the remaining sked is rough, besides 2 games. And even there, SA/HOU may actually be trying to win now considering they've clinched prime lotto positions. There're also 2 games with ORL but I think they'll still be going all out for the play-in to give all that young talent some confidence.

At any rate, I wish they could just start shutting guys down.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Blazers need to start winning. But otherwise, it is looking like the 6th slot is very attainable

The "good" news is that the remaining sked is rough, besides 2 games. And even there, SA/HOU may actually be trying to win now considering they've clinched prime lotto positions. There're also 2 games with ORL but I think they'll still be going all out for the play-in to give all that young talent some confidence.

At any rate, I wish they could just start shutting guys down.

Can't make it too obvious but we probably slotting where we are slotting cause Portland will slow down. I think we just rest KP and Kuzma considering they are free agents and won't want to get hurt prior to a new contract. Roll with Johnny Davis and X cooks and see what we got there.

The johnny Davis posts above are making me give him more time. We need to hit high otherwise we are gonna be the same mid team

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Just got the sixth slot. Top four odds just improved. We are looking at a roughly 28 percent chance of top three. Moving down one slot to sixth got us about 5 percent better odds for top four.