Governor Abbott tells Desantis "hold my beer." Axes mandatory water breaks in 100+ temps

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
It’s kinda wild thinking about how something like this comes about. Some donor in construction or lawmaker thought “you know what’s a problem? The law that has mandatory breaks for people working hard labor in extreme temperature“. Then manpower and time by serious people was put into getting rid of such a thing.

I mean it’s really an effort to go out of your way to be such sacks of shyt.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It’s kinda wild thinking about how something like this comes about. Some donor in construction or lawmaker thought “you know what’s a problem? The law that has mandatory breaks for people working hard labor in extreme temperature“. Then manpower and time by serious people was put into getting rid of such a thing.

I mean it’s really an effort to go out of your way to be such sacks of shyt.
be mad than a muhfukka if

he woke up in the middle of a construction site in del rio... in a chair...

and
hello-jigsaw.gif
"I can help you clean your shirt, I can fall and not get hurt. Look for me to beat the heat"

cooler full of ice cold acqua panna water top of a sarens sgc 250

And he has 10hrs to get it

parallax

Superstar
Daps
What is the motive behind this other than being completely evil? :dahell:

that all it is. the powers that be in florida and texas are playing a coastal game of get like me to see who can make their constituents suffer more. a few years ago when texans were freezing and their pig like senator(calling him that is a is an insult to pigs btw) left to go to cancun with his family and very little was done about it let me know what time they were on

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
What is the motive behind this other than being completely evil? :dahell:
Some busy body trying to justify their job hating on the ones actually doing work.

How is it not a human right to drink water wtf!

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
It fits the GOP narrative.....they banned handing out water in election lines while making it harder to vote....these racist MFERS just want to see us parched....there's no end to their madness

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Y’all should have been rolled his ass down a hill.

But on the real I’ve been traveling all summer and was gonna hit DFW area cause my people stay in Abilene but they basically banned me from coming because it’s beeen such a heatwave. I could not imagine working outside down there