GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need this new poster out of here. Blatant red flags.

You know what I am really loathe to hear is the people who work for the federal government in some (often mundane) way, who will be quick to casually side with Trump/Republicans, "Well I don't agree with them om everything, but I need to go to work next week, I have bills", and while I understand the real time issues facing people, many are simply so selfish and self centered they cannot envision sacrifice, for ANYTHING, never min humanitarian issues, just a paycheck and a beer after work, or a night of clubbing.

As a fed govt contractor, I say bring it on even though if worse comes to worse, it means losing some precious vacation days. Days I was hoping to use to take a nice long vacay in the continent come summer.

:damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Never forget y’all, these R senators, Mitch Turtle specifically, are shielding this president who has fukked them up and down for the whole year. Turtle could have put the Durbin/Graham bill on the floor for a vote, it would have passed easily, same with CHIP, by itself. This is just so the president doesn’t have to hold the blame by himself because Miller and Kelly wouldn’t let him sign it.