Gov. Shapiro and Gov. Walz take turns burying JD Vance in Philly....

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
2pac-hit-em-up.gif

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is what we were waiting for. Thought they didn’t have it in them. Nah, it was just that the Boomers couldn’t bring themselves to bring this heat.
The bleach blond bad built butch body set it off. I feel like a proud parent who's child finally starts to fight back.
This shyt is a roast. No offense to Kamela, but he is overshadowing her.

good :yeshrug: i'll say it out loud. i have zero problem with that :dead:

if that's something that happens, and harris/walz wins in november, that's all that matters. electing the first woman president is an uphill battle

To me that shows good leadership and the ability to put her ego to the side.
All of this. Just a week ago they was calling her the Hawk Tua girl, and saying she slept her way into office. True or not a woman shouldn't have to step out there to defend her past sex life. And while yall deflecting let's talk about yall. I love it!
they said he fukked a couch cushion 10 years ago on some long and lonely nights type ish. It's been debunked but he a freak bull for sure
Debunked? I thought it was in the book he wrote.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Here I was thinking I was about to have to become Agent 47 if some crazy shyt popped off post Trump. This is great momentum for the party and I can relax a lil bit because shyt looked bad 3 weeks ago.

I don't have pessimist in me but these billionaires invested in the fukk shyt on that side are watching their chance crumble in real time. Some mfers already fronted Trump $ lol. That dude lose he gone be hot ASF. They gone want they return on investment. Kamala and Waltz gotta be safe man.

The Israel shyt is the hot card because as I been saying since Oct 7th, he is doing this shyt on purpose and so blatantly that I can guarantee he is doing it to affect democratic voting here. He let the attack happen because of that shyt specifically. Now it's looking like the next party might not rock with him at all. He finna start doing worse shyt I guarantee it.

This shyt is so dangerous lol. It's some evil people with a lot of money that are affected by this election. I'm happy asf doe I can't even lie.