Gourmet/fancy chocolates unappreciation thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Godiva and Lindt are good AF if u get the right flavors. That other brand u can get at Walmarts and pharmacies like CVS are good too, it starts with a G.

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
Godiva and Lindt are good AF if u get the right flavors. That other brand u can get at Walmarts and pharmacies like CVS are good too, it starts with a G.

Ghirardelli bruh

And yeah, them shyts can :camby:too

Cherry flavored chocolate :scusthov:

61683CS_intense_dark_cherry_tango.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Ghirardelli bruh

And yeah, them shyts can :camby:too

Cherry flavored chocolate :scusthov:

61683CS_intense_dark_cherry_tango.jpg
That's it. But don't hate on the Ghirardelli bruh. The dark chocolate and mint and the milk chocolate and caramel ones be hittin.

Now I agree with u about the cherry flavored chocolate. I can imagine how nasty those shyts are.

I still like the regular chocolate candy bars tho (Hershey, dove, etc.)

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Give me some good old Reeses and I am good.

As a Brit. When I tasted this for the first time I was frankly sickened. They are the WOAT chocolate. 2nd is Hersy. America doesn’t make good food in reality :yeshrug:...it’s either over salty or deep fried.

Being close to Switzerland, Belgium, France, Italy, etc there is some amazing chocolate. I tried chocolate in all of those countries and it’s amazing.

My favourite everyday chocolate is Lindt or Hotel Chocolat - Luxury Chocolates and Chocolate Gifts

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I've tried authentic Belgian chocolates and they were just as nasty. I can't even stand those Kinder/Cadbury types from the UK. I don't know what it is but chocolate outside of America is just gross :heh:
Your palate is underdeveloped grasshopper

Stick to Dollar Tree chocolates