All Star
Daps
Y'all are kidding yourselves if you think these shyts are good :scust:

Always take a bite out of each one and every one of them be nasty :scust:

MoonstruckChocolate-5b05d42b1d6404003798f113.png

Godiva :scusthov:

Lindor :scusthov:

Sees :scusthov:
Give me a good ol' kit kat bar and keep that fancy Eurocac shyt out of my face :camby:

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
Nah, and I don’t cop candy like that, but their truffles are incredible.

Besides for that uncut dope chocolate you gotta leave the country for it

I've tried authentic Belgian chocolates and they were just as nasty. I can't even stand those Kinder/Cadbury types from the UK. I don't know what it is but chocolate outside of America is just gross :heh:

Doodle

Banned
Daps
Some of the best chocolate I have had is this Amish market not too far from me. I can't deny they know how to cook.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I've tried authentic Belgian chocolates and they were just as nasty. I can't even stand those Kinder/Cadbury types from the UK. I don't know what it is but chocolate outside of America is just gross :heh:
American chocolate only uses like 10% actual cocoa. I had this chocolate in Belize and that shyt was pure, like you can tell the difference

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
American chocolate only uses like 10% actual cocoa. I had this chocolate in Belize and that shyt was pure, like you can tell the difference

Yeah I was watching this the other day and didn't know how fake the shyt was that we eat:

But I can't bring myself to try that real chocolate shyt. By the looks of it, it didn't taste good :hubie:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Whaaaat, the Godiva chocolate boxes are amazing!

The only ones I don't like are the kind they add chili, ginger or flowery stuff too. With the latter it's like biting into a super perfumed bar of soap. :hhh:

I've tried authentic Belgian chocolates and they were just as nasty. I can't even stand those Kinder/Cadbury types from the Uk.

Kinder is sooo good! Duplo, regular chocolate bars, bueno, schoko bons, the little eggs with a toy inside! :blessed:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
fruit filled chocolates <<<<

i have never wanted raspberry jelly in the middle of a chocolate. those & ones with nuts are the ones i skip in the valentines box