Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need another ball handler, get that and I like their chances

They couldn’t score on their transition opportunities and Boston I felt like scored on every one of theirs. That and Boston made 3s

Last edited:
Daps
Tsai & Marks had the chance
but didn’t want him :mjlol:

Wanting a legit big, I can understand, but Kuzma isn't elevating this square anywhere.

He's on a team where he's allowed to be a volume scorer, whilst not providing anything else of value. He can't shoot and his defense only overlays what y'all already have.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest problem the Nets have is the fact that Ben and Clax can’t play together. Imo they should pick one(Clax) and trade the other.

I know Ben didn’t play in this one but that’s just my read long term

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Biggest problem the Nets have is the fact that Ben and Clax can’t play together. Imo they should pick one(Clax) and trade the other.

I know Ben didn’t play in this one but that’s just my read long term
Just stagger them.

They need a big that can rebound the Gotdamn ball and another ball handler. They give up too many second chance points and always revert to iso ball when there is nobody to initiate offense.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just stagger them.

They need a big that can rebound the Gotdamn ball and another ball handler. They give up too many second chance points and always revert to iso ball when there is nobody to initiate offense.
Best way to get that is via trade and I think those 2 prob get the best return. You obviously don’t want to trade Clax since he’s your only playable center so that leaves really only one other option.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Best way to get that is via trade and I think those 2 prob get the best return. You obviously don’t want to trade Clax since he’s your only playable center so that leaves really only one other option.
They not trading either of those young boys. Unless it’s for a superstar. Marks is playing for his job right now, he traded harden for Simmons if he moves Simmons that signals he lost that trade badly.

Some teams are going to go tank mode. There will be pieces available .

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Immanuel Quickly, Colby White or TJ McConnell would be nice. Need some toughness at the guard positions