Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We byke
full

This Memphis team is good but with no Ja or Bane, they should lose convincingly. JJJ finna terrorize us though and Dillion Brooks is an annoying twerp but we’ll see

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
We byke
full

This Memphis team is good but with no Ja or Bane, they should lose convincingly. JJJ finna terrorize us though and Dillion Brooks is an annoying twerp but we’ll see
There's going to be a whole squad of bigs on Memphis that are going to run circles around us.

:skip:

Plus, y'all are forgetting Tyus Jones is a smart and capable guard. Brooks gonna have a career night somehow.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's going to be a whole squad of bigs on Memphis that are going to run circles around us.

:skip:

Plus, y'all are forgetting Tyus Jones is a smart and capable guard. Brooks gonna have a career night somehow.
Jones is good but he’s not better than Kyrie. It’s the bigs that’s gonna kill the glass. Adams, Clarke, JJJ, Aldama is leathal from 3. Last time in Memphis us was Bane who went off. Who’s gonna supply those points this time. We are a solid defensive team I’m not worried about them without Ja or Bane

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Jones is good but he’s not better than Kyrie. It’s the bigs that’s gonna kill the glass. Adams, Clarke, JJJ, Aldama is leathal from 3. Last time in Memphis us was Bane who went off. Who’s gonna supply those points this time. We are a solid defensive team I’m not worried about them without Ja or Bane

Hope you're right

:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just tuned into the game…prior to brooks checking in, I hardly recognized anybody on the floor for memphis…how many ppl are out?