Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lost money from Clax getting hurt. I was watching him get bodied by AD all night, and next thing you know he’s out with an eye contusion smfh.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We are awful guarding bigs and the 3 point line. How we let the Lakers the worst shooting team in the league rain 3s on us:mindblown:

The Sacremento game should be interesting
Guarding the 3 point line is bad because of the inability to guard bigs leading to doubles and late rotations.

lib123

All Star
Daps
KD signed the extension expecting Harden and Irving to be right behind him. He didn't expect the fukkery that ensued.

Understood but KD should know how quickly things can unravel in the NBA. Especially with personalities like Harden and Kyrie. And otherwise, KD would have more leverage as far as organizational demands if he didn't sign that extension.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Understood but KD should know how quickly things can unravel in the NBA. Especially with personalities like Harden and Kyrie. And otherwise, KD would have more leverage as far as organizational demands if he didn't sign that extension.
Agreed. But I think KD thought he had his boys, and they were going to play, with no distractions like he does.

I think Jame and Kyrie love basketball, but the don't eat and breathe it like KD.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upcoming schedule over the next 2 weeks should give a good barometer of where the team is

lib123

All Star
Daps
Agreed. But I think KD thought he had his boys, and they were going to play, with no distractions like he does.

I think Jame and Kyrie love basketball, but the don't eat and breathe it like KD.

Yeah but again KD should've recognized that and been like "take care of my boys first, then I'll re-sign".

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but again KD should've recognized that and been like "take care of my boys first, then I'll re-sign".

that’s easy for YOU to say in hindsight but given his age and the injury he was coming off of, it’s perfectly understandable why he signed an extension at the time

lib123

All Star
Daps
that’s easy for YOU to say in hindsight but given his age and the injury he was coming off of, it’s perfectly understandable why he signed an extension at the time

The max will always be on the table for KD while he’s around this age from someone, especially given how well he recovered from the Achilles.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Possibly, Sacramento is food on the other end too though

We know how to lock in. Good thing about Mike Brown is, he doesn't let the nonsense continue for too long. He will burn timeouts and sub guys out. Nets are going to get burned by Lyles, Monk and Off Night.

Can't wait for the Kings to feast tonight

:blessed:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Ben seems aggressive tonight. Very engaged .

I get the feeling he just needs one great game and he'll get going and get his confidence back