Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s fukking Lit! Bring in Ime
nigerian-dancing.gif

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
With how fast this went i wouldnt be surprised if they were talking to Ime all this time, doing background etc. Happened way to quick.
Can’t even hide it at this point, in less than 90 mins Nash was fired and Ime was hired. My guess is last week it was agreed they’d part ways and Nash agreed to stick around until the replacement was found

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
On Nash, it was about time. KD told them this summer he had to go and Tsai wanted to prove him wrong and kept him. Took 7 games to realize KD was right. Before they blow this all up, they had to try a new coach. See what Ime can do before we trade everyone.

On Ime, there's been rumors forever that the Nets wanted him once he was out with Boston. SAS put it out there a couple weeks ago but I had heard it before then. My guess is Marks/Tsai didn't want to look like they caved to KD and fired Nash, so they gave him a shot and when it was the same old shyt, they put this into action. I'm sure we'll get more reports that the Nets had been looking into Udoka's situation for weeks now, felt comfortable in hiring him if it came to be.

Ime is a perfect coach, and there's no better situation to put him in that us because we're already a shytshow. Time for the players to step up, the whole league hates you, the media hates you, the fans hate you, no more excuses. Prove them wrong.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The clown show never stops

:blessed:

I've wanted Snyder here for a long time, seems like with the direction of this team, Ume will be a better fit. Controversial figure to steer this band of... back to iso ball

:blessed:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
cats on here hate the nets so much that they’re now looking to paint a narrative undermining what ime did last season with the celtics lmaoooooo
Could’ve hired prime Phil Jackson and they’d say “he wasn’t coaching shyt. Michael Jordan, Kobe, and Shaq carried his career!” You just gotta let them cook. If he went to the Lakers they would all be on some :blessed:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Bye Steve. Great player but not the man to coach this team. His best chance of being a success here was that first year where we had so much talent and great coaching staff. He couldn't fukk that up.

But once that was over, his coaching flaws were exposed.

I feel like Udoka is the man for the job. Looking forward to seeing him steer us in the right direction.:salute: Nets will have plenty of hoes for him if necessary.
I have great feeling about this brehs.