Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
They said KD was wrong for asking for Nash and Marks to be fired :jbhmm:

Marks is now the proud facilitator of one of the worst trades in NBA history. Trading Harden for a guy who literally quit on his team, pretended he had a mental health problem so he could get paid, and had a back surgery out of nowhere. Harden is also washed but Ben is so bad he makes Philly look like they hit a home run.

Ben Simmons is a shell of himself and he wasn’t even that good to begin with. Won’t shoot and now he can’t even defend. Free Little Mountain :pacspit:

:what:

No one gets back surgery just because.

Looks at username

Oh, you're that troll from TLR.

Let me stop here.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

No one gets back surgery just because.

Looks at username

Oh, you're that troll from TLR.

Let me stop here.
Who said he got it for no reason? The fact you traded for him not knowing he needed it—or being okay with him needing it—was idiotic.

I don’t even know who you are and it’s going to stay that way, clown.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
For real though, Harden was important to the team. He was a real playmaker/facilitator.

Kyrie and KD aren't. Ben Simmons is a joke. And Steve Nash sucks.
But in the end he was gonna fail. Harden will never be the guy who comes through and it was a mistake to believe that Harden would.

They’ve put their faith in the dumbest people.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Them nikkaz gonna get Victor Wembayama one way or the other.

Imagine this, Nets traded the picks that(Danny Ainge) and the Celtics got Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown with for the corpse of Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett and they’re on the way of giving up a to 3 pick in next years draft for Royce O’Neale :russ:

Danny Ainge Hates the Nets.
danny-ainge.gif

This isn't really true
The Nets have rights to the 76ers first round pick in 2023 from the Harden trade
What the Jazz got for Royce was the worst pick of the Rockets, 76ers, and Nets picks
Rockets have rights over Nets pick first and foremost, so no matter how bad Nets are they CANNOT get Victor cause Rockets can swap picks if the Nets have a higher pick.
But if Nets and Rockets are both terrible and picking top 3, Jazz will receive 76era pick instead

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Goes to show chemistry is everything cause ya’ll shouldn’t be nowhere this bad. Simmons is trash? ok…we knew that already

Team looks like they hate playing with eachother… no passion no energy. Ya’ll gotta shake things up..and I think I know how to fix this for ya’ll.

You got no passion and energy out there….trade for the most passionate and energetic player in the league in Westbrook

You got zero picks for the next 6 years? Pick up a live 1st and 2 2nds and build for your future

You got a smart dumb alex jones loving ass nikka? Get his ass outta there and bring in a nikka who will only make the news for his zesty attire. He’ll fit right in with the Brooklyn culture and the front office ….a player Tsai can actually get behind

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But in the end he was gonna fail. Harden will never be the guy who comes through and it was a mistake to believe that Harden would.

They’ve put their faith in the dumbest people.
He didn’t need to be. He was the third option on offense.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goes to show chemistry is everything cause ya’ll shouldn’t be nowhere this bad. Simmons is trash? ok…we knew that already

Team looks like they hate playing with eachother… no passion no energy. Ya’ll gotta shake things up..and I think I know how to fix this for ya’ll.

You got no passion and energy out there….trade for the most passionate and energetic player in the league in Westbrook

You got zero picks for the next 6 years? Pick up a live 1st and 2 2nds and build for your future

You got a smart dumb alex jones loving ass nikka? Get his ass outta there and bring in a nikka who will only make the news for his zesty attire. He’ll fit right in with the Brooklyn culture and the front office ….a player Tsai can actually get behind

talk about fanfiction :mjlol: