Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I cant stand Spencer Dinwiddie

Breh, watching him pound the rock and waste time on the shot clock is just :beli::birdman:. He really thinks he’s an All-Star caliber player and shyt, I get Bridges isn’t all that confident in his ball handling skills but damn he’s the top player, let him make a play.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Breh, watching him pound the rock and waste time on the shot clock is just :beli::birdman:. He really thinks he’s an All-Star caliber player and shyt, I get Bridges isn’t all that confident in his ball handling skills but damn he’s the top player, let him make a play.
He keeps forgetting that hes Spencer Dinwiddie

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This franchise is a joke. From the top down. All they are doing is alienating fans and going to end up losing money.

They should have played Cam Thomas. Him and Mikal should be your bucket getters.

Dinwiddie
Cam
Mikal
Cam
Claxton

DFS shouldn’t be a starter by any metric. This is being done so it doesn’t look like Kyrie was traded for filler which he was.

Nets should have been focused on development and the draft. Not saying to tank but see who was worth moving forward with.

Cam had this fanbase excited and they lost it.

Dinwiddie wears out his welcome on every team he’s on because he thinks he a #1 when hrs actually a #4,5,6 at best. Plus he is not a floor general at all and has horrible decision making at end of games.

Vaughn absolutely sucks as a coach. He’s atrocious. Why was Joe Harris in the game in the last 2 min? Why didn’t the team know we had a timeout?

I’m at the point I hope they fall out the play in so Tsai doesn’t sell any playoff tickets.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This franchise is a joke. From the top down. All they are doing is alienating fans and going to end up losing money.

They should have played Cam Thomas. Him and Mikal should be your bucket getters.

Dinwiddie
Cam
Mikal
Cam
Claxton

DFS shouldn’t be a starter by any metric. This is being done so it doesn’t look like Kyrie was traded for filler which he was.

Nets should have been focused on development and the draft. Not saying to tank but see who was worth moving forward with.

Cam had this fanbase excited and they lost it.

Dinwiddie wears out his welcome on every team he’s on because he thinks he a #1 when hrs actually a #4,5,6 at best. Plus he is not a floor general at all and has horrible decision making at end of games.

Vaughn absolutely sucks as a coach. He’s atrocious. Why was Joe Harris in the game in the last 2 min? Why didn’t the team know we had a timeout?

I’m at the point I hope they fall out the play in so Tsai doesn’t sell any playoff tickets.
Unless you want the Nets to go after Taylor Hendricks badly it’s not worth submarining a season.

Is Dinwiddie an ideal starter? No. Are you getting one from this draft? No. That’s where the assets have to go towards unless you find a guy with size who can play alongside Claxton. I don’t see how Cam fits as anything more than a 6th as long as Bridges is on the team, especially knowing Bridges can be a bucket too.

Granted, not time to look into the offseason, but Brooklyn as of now should look into Leonard Miller or reach for Marcus Sasser. 2nd rounder, Bates or Hopkins.

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Cam Thomas should be getting minutes. Fukk the bullshyt, he should not be getting DNPs. The boy can play. Tsai and Marks need to tell Vaughn to play him.

Dinwiddie is frustrating at times but he’s the only playmaker we have available. Since Ben is hurt. He’s always been a quality player and he’s been very good as a leader for this squad.

I was in NYC today, rocking my Nets jacket and I ran into a lot of Nets fans. They were all frustrated about last night and the overall direction of this team. I tried to give them some optimism.

At the end of the day, season isn’t over and we plenty of basketball to play.

Go Nets :salute:
#BrooklynBridges
#ClaxAttack

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I’m convinced Vaughn is on the take . Smh why does he continue to put out this lineup to start?

Once again We’re behind to start a game.

Joey was hot last game , yet he hasn’t played him yet:snoop: