Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikka I just mentioned Bridges, what are you reading is the better question? Do I need to slowly explain to you how it Phoenix wins a title at any point in the next 2 years, which we are nowhere close to doing that they win that trade?
Watch your tone chump… You was the same nikka that said the Nets was a lock to win the title in a couple of seasons after KD and Kyrie signed

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Both trades. They was hating on the Dallas trade.
The Dallas trade was a win but I don’t see why wouldn’t take the two Lakers firsts if we knew we were getting rid of KD. However, if Luka walks. That Dallas pick may be a lottery pick in 2029.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This Nets team is just not good and they have no clear direction.

I’m very disappointed how this all ended. They better decide if they want to attract stars and try and compete or do a rebuild. This playing both sides of the fence doesn’t work.

DFS sucks.
Cam Johnson would be the 4 or 5th option in a title contender.
Only starters they have is Claxton and Bridges.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This Nets team is just not good and they have no clear direction.

I’m very disappointed how this all ended. They better decide if they want to attract stars and try and compete or do a rebuild. This playing both sides of the fence doesn’t work.

DFS sucks.
Cam Johnson would be the 4 or 5th option in a title contender.
Only starters they have is Claxton and Bridges.
There was no reason to extend Vaughn that early. We are seeing now that KD made him.