Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Dinwiddie epitomizes :mindblown: type of player, dude just pounds the rock for far too long. He needs to more quick and decisive in decision making.

But great win, still :martin: on them not wanting to steal that Bucks game

The fact that the 5th seed is still doable is crazy to me lol

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Good grind it out win brehs. I’m starting to develop confidence in this group to come back from deficit’s consistently.

Spence really came through tonight. Was a lil frustrated with him ball hogging but he was successful with his scoring and playmaking. He dominated ot.

Bridges balled out as usual . Teams are game planing for him and he’s still cooking. Clutch 3 in ot.

Royce and Smith hit some clutch 3s too.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dinwiddie gonna give me high blood pressure. He makes everyone around him so much better when he makes quick decisions and attacks the rim. That over dribbling circle circle step back 3 shyt drives me crazy. Then him always begging for fouls is crazy.

It’s amazing how they let Curry get away with wild shyt on the court but let Cam miss one assignment and he gets benched. What they are doing to his confidence is crazy. Makes no sense.

Nets need to keep Bridges and Claxton. CJ if it’s a good deal. He’s already 26/27. They are out on Cam Thomas.

Go all in on young FA and drafts. Get off the older players.