Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'm serious when I say a Kawhi-esque leap is very possibly coming from Bridges within the next year. nikkas laughed at me first time I said it...

Rangy, gangly wing who cut his teeth in this league as an elite defender. Was not a scorer unless he had to be...

Took Kawhi until Y5 to average 20ppg but when he did it announced him as a rapidly growing scorer---->Bridges may not hit 20 this year but he's averaging 24 as a Net so far which is a telltale sign that a run is coming next year...

I'm not saying Bridges will ultimately be as great as Kawhi, but what I am doing is pointing out the parallels of their early careers and showing all signs point to an All-NBA leap on the horizon...

And if I'm the Nets paying attention to this, we may have struck gold. You muhfukkas may have gotten a blessing in disguise 🤣...

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I'm serious when I say a Kawhi-esque leap is very possibly coming from Bridges within the next year. nikkas laughed at me first time I said it...

Rangy, gangly wing who cut his teeth in this league as an elite defender. Was not a scorer unless he had to be...

Took Kawhi until Y5 to average 20ppg but when he did it announced him as a rapidly growing scorer---->Bridges may not hit 20 this year but he's averaging 24 as a Net so far which is a telltale sign that a run is coming next year...

I'm not saying Bridges will ultimately be as great as Kawhi, but what I am doing is pointing out the parallels of their early careers and showing all signs point to an All-NBA leap on the horizon...

And if I'm the Nets paying attention to this, we may have struck gold. You muhfukkas may have gotten a blessing in disguise 🤣...

I hope so but i see him more as a number 2 option that can be a 1 for a stretch of games when the primary player is out.
Carrying a team for 82 games is different.

Either way kid is better than advertised and he has a chance to make his mark.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope so but i see him more as a number 2 option that can be a 1 for a stretch of games when the primary player is out.
Carrying a team for 82 games is different.

Either way kid is better than advertised and he has a chance to make his mark.
So they're basically a star away

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

camron-bottle.gif

fukk outta here