Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We should really just tank. Worst case scenario we win the lottery, Rockets swap and we still get a top 6 pick.

For real. Team has too many holes and ain’t going anywhere. Marks really dropped the ball. No backup center, no PG, held onto Harris curry Oneal mills for no reason.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jacque is starting to give me Avery Johnson vibes brehs :sadcam: this feels like the “we battled” squads

i-am-legend-will-smith.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man I’m :francis: at next incompetent billionaire that will buy the Nets from Joe Tsai. It’s crazy how the Brooklyn era has been filled nothing but fukkery. Sigh, this really hopeless situation unless Marks can draft a superstar somehow. I doubt they sign another superstar anytime soon
I don't see how Marks can keep his job
Had 3 First ballot HoF players on the roster and 1 year later doesn't have a single player that would make the All Star team

That KD deal was fukking stupid, I can't believe they let that deal go through without unloading Ben or at least Joe Harris contract

Royce, Seth, Yuta all could've got some return in trades and they're basically still on the team for no reason

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Had 3 First ballot HoF players on the roster and 1 year later doesn't have a single player that would make the All Star team

That KD deal was fukking stupid, I can't believe they let that deal go through without unloading Ben or at least Joe Harris contract

Royce, Seth, Yuta all could've got some return in trades and they're basically still on the team for no reason

That’s the biggest issue I had, the deadweights had to go as well if was a true re-set or whatever bs they wanted to sell us. I don’t see the point of seeing Curry, Harris, and O’Neale

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

If you don't wanna see Joe Harris play anymore, that's one thing.

There's no rush to unload his deal or Ben's. It ain't like Brooklyn needs the cap space.

Royce is one of those players who will command decent value in the offseason. Seth and Yuta I'm not so sure.