Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last couple of minutes cost us the game but I didn’t expect us to win.

Gotta get Cam shots. Thomas not Johnson. Also Sumner HAS to be in the rotation over Patty.
Vaughn probably not gonna play 12 guys moving forward. Patty will be out the rotation once they narrow it down to 9-10 and I don't see Sumner making a 10 man rotation on this team either

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is why Cam should
be in the game
He would take the pressure
off this group
late in games unless the team is as small as the Nets are, they're not gonna run 4 guards out there late. Now with Bridges and Dinwiddie there, that's gonna be the closing backcourt more often than not. If Cam were to be a part of that, it's because the other team was small too and Philly ain't that team.

Vaughn gonna have to roll 9-10 deep at best.

Claxton (Sharpe only if Claxton's injured)
DFS/O'Neale
Johnson /Harris or Watanabe
Bridges/Thomas
Dinwiddie /Simmons (Sumner when Simmons is hurt shopping )

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
late in games unless the team is as small as the Nets are, they're not gonna run 4 guards out there late. Now with Bridges and Dinwiddie there, that's gonna be the closing backcourt more often than not. If Cam were to be a part of that, it's because the other team was small too and Philly ain't that team.
And with the game close that late you need stops too. The 76ers were struggling down the stretch as well

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Vaughn gonna have to roll 9-10 deep at best.

Claxton (Sharpe only if Claxton's injured)
DFS/O'Neale
Johnson /Harris or Watanabe
Bridges/Thomas
Dinwiddie /Simmons (Sumner when Simmons is hurt shopping )
I would use Ben as the back up center. Vaughn needs to take Patty out of the rotation.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Great New Yorker article on Kai X today. But we move on.