Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
The thing with Cam is that he’s shown an extremely rare ability to score. Leading scorer at Oak Hill which is a legendary school for hoops, led the country in scoring at LSU, leading scorer in summer league 2 years running.

Just about every time he’s gotten minutes while he’s been on the Nets he’s gotten busy. Led the comeback against the Knicks last year, pacers this year and now these last 2 games he’s had 90 points.

The price for that will be high, and it might be worth it to just get Joe and Seth up outta here so he can cook as the bench creator

Edit: he led FRESHMEN in scoring at LSU

I was always 50/50 between Joe or Seth but i think its Joe that has to go. His time here is up and he looks done.
He used to be able to finish at the basket when theyd close out on him at the 3pt line. Thats gone. Plus he looks clumsier on defense more than he used to.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Easily the WOAT “in-game” announcing crew :scust:
I know very few cats ACTUALLY watch the Nets, but for the 15 people that do…..how do u tolerate that corny ass dude & goofy white chick with the man voice every game????

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am firmly against trading Claxton. Cam I have some wiggle room.
U need “big men” like Claxton :dame:….but I’ve said since last season Cam Thomas gonna be a possible star……Wouldn’t trade either at this point in the circus that is the Brooklyn Nets:hubie: Gonna be a franchise that is forever in turmoil
Claxton has stepped up like a mothafukka this season, I said what he needed to do to improve & he did. Having a borderline all star season after being lightwork the last 2 years

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U need “big men” like Claxton :dame:….but I’ve said since last season Cam Thomas gonna be a possible star……Wouldn’t trade either at this point in the circus that is the Brooklyn Nets:hubie: Gonna be a franchise that is forever in turmoil
Claxton has stepped up like a mothafukka this season, I said what he needed to do to improve & he did. Having a borderline all star season after being lightwork the last 2 years
Gtfoh with all this hating shyt cac nobody asked you :camby:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Easily the WOAT “in-game” announcing crew :scust:
I know very few cats ACTUALLY watch the Nets, but for the 15 people that do…..how do u tolerate that corny ass dude & goofy white chick with the man voice every game????

Ian Eagle is goat status , and shorty seemed super comfortable today .

They kept playing off each other and going on tangents , imo one of her better performances