Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao when I saw this was upped I was wondering if people were posting about Ben being out.

I don’t like to be that guy questioning these athletes’ desire or calling them soft considering what they put their bodies through but Jesus fukking Christ dog.

His rep is not helping at all here

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp in light of recent events…..I had a theory in the back of my mind that maybe the nets weren’t trying to move Ben because they’ve been exasperated by another guy quitting and just said fukk all these guys and we’re gonna move KD in the summer anyway lmao

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s gotta be a multi team deal featuring the Lakers because Kyrie obviously wants to go there. If they can include 1 or 2 other team with good pieces & picks then Sean Marks gotta jump all over it. If he can move Ben’s contract even better. Just don’t bring Russell Westbrook here ffs

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I low key saw this coming cuz he’s asking for 50 mil a year. Once he started asking for an extension, it was a wrap. All breh brought was distractions. He just can’t help himself.

I think the reality is gonna hit him again that nobody really wants him cuz of all the shyt he brings. It’s crazy. But it is what it is

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Time for Marks to earn his money. He’s got a few days to do what he’s gotta do. Hoping for the best.

This Nets era will go down as one of the biggest tragedies in nba history. Team should have been a dynasty. But everything that could go wrong, happened:mjcry: we’re cursed