Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kyrie a real jersey nikka cause we love torching NYers.

Marks needs to make these trades. This is the team to bet on. KD and Kyrie are at the top of their skill levels. KD will be rested when he comes back. This time away has let Claxton grow his game and confidence. Get a 3rd scorer in here and let’s ball.

Get Bojan and Naz Reid and we winning the chip.

Do not let Boston or Milwaukee get pieces before we do.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie a real jersey nikka cause we love torching NYers.

Marks needs to make these trades. This is the team to bet on. KD and Kyrie are at the top of their skill levels. KD will be rested when he comes back. This time away has let Claxton grow his game and confidence. Get a 3rd scorer in here and let’s ball.

Get Bojan and Naz Reid and we winning the chip.

Do not let Boston or Milwaukee get pieces before we do.
I’d rather Burks, Josh Hart and Reid. You’re basically eliminating the need for Ben. That’s a squad that doesn’t rely on Ben at all.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Burks or Hart gonna slow down Tatum Brown and Giannis?
You just listed Bojan and Naz Reid, why would would me saying to get 3 players instead of 2 - including one of the guys you listed be a problem? And yes, I’m very comfortable with putting Josh Hart on Brown and KD on Tatum and matching the horford and williams lineup with Reid and Claxton.

It’s not about stopping anyone. It’s about being able to compete physically and match up. Burks also matches up with Brogdon off the bench. You can conceivably run a Irving Hart Durant Reid Claxton lineup to close against Boston. Or even a Irving Burks Hart KD Claxton lineup. The point is you’re moving Royce to the bench and suddenly you’ve got Royce Yuta Reid and Joe as your 9 man rotation.

I think the Nets can beat anybody in the East right now as constructed but Boston so the moves reflect that.

Last edited:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You just listed Bojan and Naz Reid, why would would me saying to get 3 players instead of 2 - including one of the guys you listed be a problem? And yes, I’m very comfortable with putting Josh Hart on Brown and KD on Tatum and matching the horford and williams lineup with Reid and Claxton.

It’s not about stopping anyone. It’s about being able to compete physically and match up. Burks also matches up with Brogdon off the bench. You can conceivably run a Irving Hart Durant Reid Claxton lineup to close against Boston. Or even a Irving Burks Hart KD Claxton lineup. The point is you’re moving Royce to the bench and suddenly you’ve got Royce Yuta Reid and Joe as your 9 man rotation.

I think the Nets can beat anybody in the East right now as constructed but Boston so the moves reflect that.
Who are you sending out in your scenario?

I like the lineup one Kai Bojan KD Simmons Clax.

Bojan is a bucket. It would be foolish to double KD off Ben even. I’m trying to maximize Simmons on the floor, even though he’s aggravating I think we are going to need him to get that chip.

Hart would be a nice peice and helps with the rebounding issue.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Who are you sending out in your scenario?

I like the lineup one Kai Bojan KD Simmons Clax.

Bojan is a bucket. It would be foolish to double KD off Ben even. I’m trying to maximize Simmons on the floor, even though he’s aggravating I think we are going to need him to get that chip.

Hart would be a nice peice and helps with the rebounding issue.
I don’t think there is any maximizing Simmons and he just hurts Claxton. The fans just booed Ben when he was announced for meet and greet at Barclays.

You can move a combination of Seth, Day’Ron and picks. May need to make it a 3 team trade.