Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The worst thing that could happen to the Nets is finishing as the 4th/5th seed.....That would mean facing Boston in the 2nd round.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing that could happen to the Nets is finishing as the 4th/5th seed.....That would mean facing Boston in the 2nd round.
You have to play them some time. I don’t care about that. The worst thing that can happen is not upgrading the roster. Marks gave up a first round pick for Royce O’Neal. All of this because he wouldn’t take Kuzma two years ago.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
simmons is such a fukking waste that I believe we would’ve been better with just sticking it out with harden last season and letting him walk for nothing lol smh…I don’t think we can get anything for simmons right now smmfh

Nope dont think so either.
His value is zero. He's got 2 years about 70 million left after his year and no team needs him and hes been pretty useless outside of setting screens.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope dont think so either.
His value is zero. He's got 2 years about 70 million left after his year and no team needs him and hes been pretty useless outside of setting screens.
It’s gotta be a tanking team with bad contracts that’d be willing to take a first. I’d rather bet on somebody like Gordon Heyward being healthy than to go to the playoffs with this dude in tow. Hell Mike conley has a dumb contract take hi

Any functional NBA player will do

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They gotta over haul the roster again!!

They got too many useless role players that can’t take their game to the next level. Oneal Watanabe, Morris, Sharpe, Edwards, Patty, Sumner are what they are.

Without KD drawing all the attention this team is the 12-70 Nets. The only people I wouldn’t have in trade talks would be KD Claxton and Kai.