Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I’m looking for the fakkit ass @collateral. Come out of hiding fruitcake, we whooped you at home TWICE. Tonight on a 2nd night of a back to back even though the flight was delayed.

Can’t wait to see you at TD Garden and then send you to Cancun in the playoffs fukkboi…

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play 4 on 5 brehs. I’m tired of seeing this nikka Ben playing like a bytch every game. Another game of more fouls then points :snoop:
He plays the Rondo game of juicing his assist numbers. Alot of the time he’s not even really the one creating the advantage on offense, mostly eating off dribble hand offs to elite shooters.

Brogdon and Smart on the other hand were drawing in the defense and creating ball movement, getting to the line, shooting the fukking ball when they’re open.

Nets are gonna look good against the rest of their schedule with KD out but I’ve got no confidence in this guy in a big playoff situation, and I doubt the rest of the league does either. Gonna need hella sweeteners to get somebody to take him off their hands

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Simmons played a solid game aside from the lack of points. He said himself in the post game, he needs to be more aggressive.

The points are got to come guys, just stay positive.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all got out rebound/out hustled out there. I didn’t see much of any offensive sets. My uncle is a Nets fan and he was super angry. He almost broke his 65 inch flat screen TV yelling at Ben to attack Luke. :russ:

On a serious note. The Nets definitely need to seek another shot creator because Ben is never going to attack the basket. If y’all can get a Kuzma then move Ben this offseason. Re-sign Kuz then find another piece. You should be set. Other than that Ben is allergic to the basket. Playing 4 on 5 ain’t it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Would a team of:

Claxton
Karl Towns
KD
Kyrie
Simmons

Royce
TJ Warren
Yuta
Sumner
Patty
Morris

Still on the bench.

Be the best team in the league?

lt would cost joe Harris, cam, Dayron, Kessler, curry and 2 1sts.
The only part you got right was maybe the picks.

As for tonight, this woulda been a struggle WITH KD. Boston’s just in their heads.