Daps
Alec Burke
Bagley

For

Harris
Cam
Dayron
1st

I’m very high on Bagley. Plus he’s a lefty and would be able to play on the floor with KD and Clax at the same time.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alec Burke
Bagley

For

Harris
Cam
Dayron
1st

I’m very high on Bagley. Plus he’s a lefty and would be able to play on the floor with KD and Clax at the same time.

This the trade I like the most of the 3. Any 4/5 they get is gonna need to be able to credibly guard out on the perimeter. Thats why I see another big wing being the target since there’s not that many of those.

Idk if the Knicks would ever deal with Brooklyn but cam reddish is a solid target imo

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Derozan on the Nets would be too many cooks in the kitchen type of situation. Vucevic would be a good look though.

The Nets are elite at the midrange. Derozan would fit right in. I think it would take a minute for them to gel.

Will never happen either way.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This the trade I like the most of the 3. Any 4/5 they get is gonna need to be able to credibly guard out on the perimeter. Thats why I see another big wing being the target since there’s not that many of those.

Idk if the Knicks would ever deal with Brooklyn but cam reddish is a solid target imo
I like reddish but he’s not on our time line. He’s too inexperienced and needs time to play thru mistakes.

I’m not playing him over Yuta or TJ right now.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like reddish but he’s not on our time line. He’s too inexperienced and needs time to play thru mistakes.

I’m not playing him over Yuta or TJ right now.
True, could always use depth though and at least one or both of TJ and Yuta could be gone after the season and maybe you could get the inside track on getting him after this season since he seems to be at the end of his rope

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
True, could always use depth though and at least one or both of TJ and Yuta could be gone after the season and maybe you could get the inside track on getting him after this season since he seems to be at the end of his rope
I was really high on Kessler Edwards being that dude. He hasn’t improved at all in any aspect. I would take Cam as bench depth but he would have to understand he’s not playing until next season.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
kuzma
Daniel Gafford
Delon Wright

For

Harris
Cam
Dayron
1st

I see this trade happening. Kuzma seemingly wants BKN or LA. LA doesn’t have any desirable pieces and isn’t Trading both picks for Kuz.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mo Bamba
Terrence Ross
Mo Wagner

For

Joe Harris
Cam
Dayron
1st

Isaac coming back. Magic have too many bigs. They get the shooter they need. Nets get 2 stretchy young bigs.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jakob Poeltl
Tre Jones

For

Seth Curry
Cam
Dayron
Kessler
1st

Poeltl is legit. He would cut into Claxton’s minutes because they can’t play together. However he makes me feel better when playing Philly Mil and Bos.

Tre Jones is nice. Would be a great backup PG.

Cam and Dayron would get major run in SA.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn I would’ve liked to face the celtics with KD…would’ve been a decent test for where we’re at as a team…definitely not writing it off as an “L” for us after seeing boston sleep on OKC…but it would’ve been nice to have him tho