Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Ugly game overall but we found a way to win . We were down 10 at the half and I still knew we would come back. I’m confident in this team and the team as a whole is confident. Kai was off till the 4th of course came thru when we needed him. KD got his points but he was off. Tj came up big off the bench. Clax was a menace on defense:wow:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
You guys need to take it easy on Ben. Are there times he should be more aggressive yes but we really don’t need him to score a lot. We got hella shooters and scorers. He’s playing his role well, moving the ball, playmaking and defense. That’s honestly all we need from him. When he gets more confident with his back I’m sure he’ll pick it up offensively. Just relax

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You guys need to take it easy on Ben. Are there times he should be more aggressive yes but we really don’t need him to score a lot. We got hella shooters and scorers. He’s playing his role well, moving the ball, playmaking and defense. That’s honestly all we need from him. When he gets more confident with his back I’m sure he’ll pick it up offensively. Just relax

I get it
I’m not expecting him
to be an elite scorer
My only grip with Ben is if you see a wide
open lane or have a
smaller defender
on you- Ben should take advantage
with his size
Not pass it out
Make everyone job easier when you’re aggressive

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I get it
I’m not expecting him
to be an elite scorer
My only grip with Ben is if you see a wide
open lane or have a
smaller defender
on you- Ben should take advantage
with his size
Not pass it out
Make everyone job easier when you’re aggressive
yeah thats my beef with him also. There are times he has a lane and he’ll instead look to pass.