Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seth is not playable against Boston and he may be not playable against a few other teams depending on line up. Ben is paid 35 million to set solid screens and make okay passes. The Nets need another big and scorer. You’re asking too much of TJ off an injury.
They’d put up 120 night with either Bogdanovic

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
people really sleeping on what Poeltl would provide to this team.

I’m hearing a lot of love for Kuzma but I don’t see the wizards wanting anything we have except picks.
Kuzma and Poeltl would be a lock if healthy all year and playoffs :wow:

Edit: I know it’s a pipe dream :dead:

Last edited:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Happy to say so far I've been proved wrong. Thought JV would bring nothing new, and we'd be just playing the time out until January to sell the team off.

I think Seth is gonna be dealt, they've just stopped playing him and it feels like they're just giving him minutes to keep his fitness, but not enough where he'd hurt himself. Thought Joe would be first out but he's turned the shooting around and his defense has improved since Tobias embarrassed him.

Seth, Patty, some of the kids, picks, feels like what they'll shop. We know they need another big since they won't trust Day'Ron, could use another PG to help run the offense when Kyrie and Ben sit and its just KD. Again last night we saw KD fukk up passes out of traps, come playoff time that might be the only defense he sees unless he proves he can find the open man. Apparently we don't practice anymore but might be worth spending a couple hours, we fukk them up constantly.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people really sleeping on what Poeltl would provide to this team.

I’m hearing a lot of love for Kuzma but I don’t see the wizards wanting anything we have except picks..
Been thinking about it and now I believe a smaller move to get someone like a Delon Wright who can defend guards and hit an open shot is probably the best and most realistic move to make

Poetl brings a lot of positives but there is the issue of another big that can’t hit FTs or shoot outside the paint

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta try to pluck one of the big men from Orlando. They got WCJ coming back Friday, Mo Wagner is balling, Bol Bol has shown flashes, Mo Bamba, MAGA Issac, and obviously Paolo Banchero. That’s a goddamn logjam, and they’re all nice in their own way (except Isaac :mjpls:)

Mo Bamba would be a great for this team for a few years now, hopefully Orlando bites the bullet

Daps
Gotta try to pluck one of the big men from Orlando. They got WCJ coming back Friday, Mo Wagner is balling, Bol Bol has shown flashes, Mo Bamba, MAGA Issac, and obviously Paolo Banchero. That’s a goddamn logjam, and they’re all nice in their own way (except Isaac :mjpls:)

Mo Bamba would be a great for this team for a few years now, hopefully Orlando bites the bullet
I be thinking Mo Bamba and Bol Bol are the same person sometimes

Very :mjpls: of me indeed

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I don’t like Isaac politics but you put him on this team and if we are healthy we come out the East. He was a defensive player of the year candidate last time he was healthy.

Especially if TJ Warren can start taking more of the scoring role off the bench.