Gotta hand it to the mods...the "Alert" feature is nice.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Why people bytching so much about this new forum, like what things can you specifically point out that wrong with it just curious?

Reminds me off everytime when they would switch Facebook and everyone would freak out for a week saying they would never use it again and now they can't live with out the new additions. People really just hate change and have to be forcefully dragged through the process kicking and screaming

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:pacspit: Mods ain't shyt. Yeah, nikka, I said it. That alert system isn't too shabby though
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Why people bytching so much about this new forum, like what things can you specifically point out that wrong with it just curious?

The real question is why are you asking this in an appreciation thread where folks are giving the mods/forum praise?

cook

Banned
Daps
yesterday the 'alert' option was updating asap

but now if i go to another page then the alert shows up.

not a big deal though, just means i obv need to keep posting hoping for a notification

it updates every 30 seconds. so if you get an alert right after that counter resets then thats the reason behind the delay

concise

Veteran
Daps
it updates every 30 seconds. so if you get an alert right after that counter resets then thats the reason behind the delay

heads up, the highlighting of new alerts in the "dark" style makes it unreadable

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:ld: i dont need to know every time a dude posts in a thread i just been in.But its cool when i get an alert to a quote :yeshrug:

cook

Banned
Daps
oh word? cheers. What about the subscription feature that we could easily scroll up to before.Whats the way to see your post history now

click on watched threads at the top. thats the equivalent to subbed threads