Gotta do it brehs...TruTv appriciation/unappriciation thread.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I miss when they would just show Forensic Files and The Case Files of Dayle Hynman in like eight hour block.

Lizard Lick Towing makes me laugh every time though.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that channel for what they did to Court Tv, Forensic Files marathons>>>, I miss all my investigative shows that never get run anymore.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
as soon as CourtTV became TruTV nothing about it was "true" or "real"

but Hardcore Pawn is hilarious

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
the shows on TruTV are just cartoons for adults, im convinced.

Thats the same feeling I get watching it. They got legit what seems like the most boring types of shows to watch and have some of the wildest shyt happening. They show COPS too, I wish they would update that shyt on that channel with phony, cartoon fukkery.:obama:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That process server is hilarious I seen one the other night he got locked in a freezer by some italians straight comedy, talking bout let me outta here its freezing im gonna call the copsss:laugh:

I just got into Hardcore Pawn a couple nights ago and they had this black dude tweakin actin like a bear, growling and shyt. The channel is wayyy to over the top, I cant wait for club rehab to come back tho all them titties.:ehh:

:dead: That nikka kills me breh.

Like that one where a chick abandoned one of those lil purse dogs, and he was like "Howww could someone DO. DAT.....to a dawwwwwwg." :laff:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:dead: That nikka kills me breh.

Like that one where a chick abandoned one of those lil purse dogs, and he was like "Howww could someone DO. DAT.....to a dawwwwwwg." :laff:

:gladbron:

This dude tries to be so damn smooth too but comes off gay as hell. He stays running away after serving dudes too , hes straight comedy I really wish he had his own show. I can already imagine the type of outlandishness, I mean this fool almost got tossed off a roof. He was yelling on some ol' :why: this fool crazy type shyt blaming the chick who hired him...

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I be watching Bait Car & Hardcore Pawn though. Don't even know why.

But the ignorance from some of the people on Hardcore Pawn is hard to fake. I mean I can see them basically paying ignorant people to troll. Some of the shyt is over the top but still hilarious.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
588686_o.gif

1026956_o.gif

show is fake as fukk but its still pure comedy :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
all that shyt is fake breh and its obvious as hell...they dont even try to make that shyt believable

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Last edited by a moderator: