Gotta do it brehs...TruTv appriciation/unappriciation thread.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:wtf:

Words cannot describe the hands down lack of quality shows on this network but Ive been watching this crap for damn near 5 hrs tonight. I have watched this Whoopi Goldberg sounding black dude get man handled while serving people their papers...shyt is unreal. Ive never seen a network literally built upon terribly awful phony shows. I cant bring myself to turn this shyt....

Big thumbs down though to falling asleep on this shyt and wakin up in the morning when it switches over to court tv and they are doing Sandusky trial coverage though.:snoop:

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
trutv is the most ironic tv station in the world, almost nothing on it is real and they have like 6 tow company shows that are all scripted and fake, a pawn stars ripoff that is completely fake and stupid... :snoop: worst station ever fukk trutv

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
trutv is the most ironic tv station in the world, almost nothing on it is real and they have like 6 tow company shows that are all scripted and fake, a pawn stars ripoff that is completely fake and stupid... :snoop: worst station ever fukk trutv

I caught the irony too, I just wish they gave the process server his own show. This fool I swear has the deepest womanly voice he is hilarious and hes always getting punked. In one of the episodes this dirty hamster was throwing her panties at this nikka:heh:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
fukk tht fake ass reality channel.....with its bad acting. I dont think they have one true show thts not scripted....except for full throttle saloon.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
when they took that process server guy's car in the hood
:dead: :lolbron:

but when hardcore pawn comes on i can't bring myself to change the channel
:snoop:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel like a traitor to my race by watching hardcore pawn but I have it scheduled in my DVR. The show is garbage and its scripted like hell but the total ignorance that is on full display and has me in awe like a car crash. I can't watch those countdowns with those horrible c grade comedians. The show use to be cool until they started adding audio and other dumb shyt to the video fukking up the show and making the videos go with their lame ass jokes. It's less about the videos and more about them or how they can crack a joke about the video. Its worthless now.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
when they took that process server guy's car in the hood
:dead: :lolbron:

but when hardcore pawn comes on i can't bring myself to change the channel
:snoop:

That process server is hilarious I seen one the other night he got locked in a freezer by some italians straight comedy, talking bout let me outta here its freezing im gonna call the copsss:laugh:

I just got into Hardcore Pawn a couple nights ago and they had this black dude tweakin actin like a bear, growling and shyt. The channel is wayyy to over the top, I cant wait for club rehab to come back tho all them titties.:ehh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Whole Channel is terrible. They got me early on but once I realized the Repo Show was fake I started realizing that they are all fake. I can't be bothered.

I do watch Bait Car some times though :lolbron: