Not open for further replies.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@SirBiatch why you up this thread at one in the morning? :jbhmm:

I'm on his mind at all types of hours in the overnight. He has nightmares that I might one day find out where exactly he lives in West Bubblefvck and actually decide to take a trip out there.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Thanks, brothers. @SirBiatch informed @intilectual recipricol about a private message I sent him. He was too cowardice to respond to it...he just ran to IR. IR b!tch ass felt sympathetic and like the rat he is, started this thread trying to get me banned. The two worst posters in the Booth and the 3rd, @Tall Israeli , came in to cosign. Yo, Brother Illeye, I see why you've been sonning IR for years. Dude is a scumbag. And that d!ckriding troll Biatch is following right behind him like the fatherless woman that he is. Disgusting.
who the fukk are you
don't @ me loser

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This fatherless fakkit has been hitting my dms with threats as well. Straight loser shyt. Dude has been doing this since Obama was president. A complete fukking failure and pathetic excuse of a human being.

Fatherless nikkas like him need to breed out of our community

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
ive never got a threatening pm on here. i feel left out.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Thread softer than Charmin.

The two posters leading the charge to try to get him banned getting crossed off themselves is hilarious :deadrose:

The coward who upped this thread @Astroslik just got his panties in a bunch cause I called him out on his bullshyt in a thread a few days ago. He's been upping years old threads about me ever since. This thread is from 2015 :russ:

What a butthurt loser :dead: :dead: :dead:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The coward who upped this thread @Astroslik just got his panties in a bunch cause I called him out on his bullshyt in a thread a few days ago. He's been upping years old threads about me ever since. This thread is from 2015 :russ:

What a butthurt loser :dead: :dead: :dead:
I don't know anything about him except that he accused me of being a cac because I don't listen to rich homie quan :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.