A Buckeye State Of Mind

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What kind of hoe cake thread is this :dahell:

The I been sonned by Billy goat support thread:banderas: All his victims is in here crying:mjlol:

Thanks, brothers. @SirBiatch informed @intilectual recipricol about a private message I sent him. He was too cowardice to respond to it...he just ran to IR. IR b!tch ass felt sympathetic and like the rat he is, started this thread trying to get me banned. The two worst posters in the Booth and the 3rd, @Tall Israeli , came in to cosign. Yo, Brother Illeye, I see why you've been sonning IR for years. Dude is a scumbag. And that d!ckriding troll Biatch is following right behind him like the fatherless woman that he is. Disgusting.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Thanks, brothers. @SirBiatch informed @intilectual recipricol about a private message I sent him. He was too cowardice to respond to it...he just ran to IR. IR b!tch ass felt sympathetic and like the rat he is, started this thread trying to get me banned. The two worst posters in the Booth and the 3rd, @Tall Israeli , came in to cosign. Yo, Brother Illeye, I see why you've been sonning IR for years. Dude is a scumbag. And that d!ckriding troll Biatch is following right behind him like the fatherless woman that he is. Disgusting.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.