MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was wondering the same thing to. Does Fox have the College Football Championship game or something.

Just checked my program guide and they're just showing reruns of this and sleepy hollow next week but the national championship is next week so rather than air new programming and risk it not being seen since that's kinda their target audience, they'd rather wait till the next week. I ain't mad:whoknows:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm lost on why bring a new episode back just wait 2 weeks for the next new episode. Idk about this version of the electrocutioner I enjoyed the one from arkham origins although he was a parody character

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm lost on why bring a new episode back just wait 2 weeks for the next new episode. Idk about this version of the electrocutioner I enjoyed the one from arkham origins although he was a parody character

Championship game is next week breh. They don't want no parts of that in the ratings battle

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Now that Dr. Thompkins is in Gordon's life I see this show giving Barbara the :camby:treatment and they kill her off by the end of the season.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
The whole time I was watching this episode I was waiting on the doc to say,
sheeeeeeeit.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I still haven't watched that show yet. Is it worth watching?
if you wanna later be disappointed by no real finale to it

I myself enjoy it tho and have re-watched 2-3 times

I'm currently watching then 2nd episode of "V", :camby: I can't get into Morena Baccarin with her short haircut on this show.
:noah: Morena Baccarin looking good as hell in this mid-season premiere of "Gotham". Amazing how the diffrence between a chick having hair & not having hair changes my perspective on how good-looking a female is

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Since the backstories of every character are so fukked up in this series, I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced an adult Nightwing who's secret identity is Tim Drake.